Paddling paradise Prvic Island
The island of Prvič is located about 15 kilometers south of the Kornati archipelago and approximately 3 kilometers from the mainland. It is one of the islands of the Šibenik archipelago which is closest to the mainland. Prvič is the natural continuation of the island Zlarin, which is shown by the numerous fords and the reef Razenik, as well as the small island Lupac.
1) 26.05.2017 – 03.06.2017
2) 09.06.2017 – 17.06.2017 (booked out)
3) 01.09.2017 – 09.09.2017 (booked out)
4) 15.09.2017 – 23.09.2017
We offer you a house with double-rooms. The house is located on the south end of the island. The apartments include each two double rooms, a kitchen, a toilet and a shower.
Our group is self-catering. Food can be bought on the island. A barbecue is in place, too.
- Warm clothes (Weather can be cold sometimes)
- Bathing shoes (Urchins!)
- Neopren-pant (short) or trackies
- Paddling-jacket, paddling-clothes or light rain-jacket
- Sufficient sunblock (+hat)
Don’t forget your identification card!!!
Prices & services:
- 8 nights in a double room
- Journey to and from Prvič (near Vodice/HR with a minibus, starting from Rosenheim.
- Rent-equipment: Seakayak made of HTP, incl. Steering, Paddle, Spraydeck and PFD
- Transit to Prvič and back
- Kayaking-support, care and tour-escort by our experienced kayak-guide (German or English speaking)
- Visitor’s tax daily 1 € included in price
Price for one person for 1 week: 625,- €
How do I sign in?
Please download this registration form 2017 and return it filled via mail or fax.
You want to rent equipment locally?